Inversion season is just around the corner!
Join me for a fun and empowering exploration of the most celebrated herbs for respiratory wellness- some of which may be growing in your own backyard.
We’ll be covering several herbs to help various respiratory functions that include:
- Nourishing and strengthening the respiratory system
- Cleansing and clearing the lungs
- Soothing the throat and nasal passages
- Supporting the immune system
- Herbal teas for smokers
- Deepening and calming the breath
- The traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic views of lung functions
- and much more!
Workshop will include tea tastings, lung-supportive treats, an aromatherapy bar, and a DIY herbal tea bar where you get to take what you learn and create your own tea blend to enjoy at home!
FREE with required RSVP
Tuesday September 26, 2017
Marmalade Library in downtown Salt Lake City